Don't wait lose weight with NutriSystem pasta

Friday, October 20, 2006

Get Moving

It really is easy to fit physical activities into your daily routine.  I know you may be thinking, "I don't have time, my job is too demanding, or the house and family are overwhelming me and I can't take time for myself."  It is important that you do take time for yourself by doing some type of cardio every hour, even if it is just a few minutes.  Take the stairs, park further away are always good ideas for cardio, but even sitting at a desk you can do isometric exercises by sitting up straight and tightening your abs or legs.  Any exercise will have your body saying thank you.  Get moving and as you do, keep a diary of how much you did and try to beat your record tomorrow.  Each day work up a sweat by doing a vigorous walk, jog, dance or run.  Help your heart pump better and you will have more energy.  Stretch out before and after your exercise for the perfect way to breathe deep.  Do this every day and the world will look in amazement at how beautiful you have become.
 
 
Mollie McCarl, CPT
Fitness SPA
770-632-3595